Frank Exchange provides a single-stop-shop for all your currency and international payment requirements.
They have partnered with Currency Cloud, Seasons Travel Card and No1 Currency to provide you with all your foreign exchange and international payment requirements including:
- Currency exchange
- International Payments and Receipts
- Cash delivered to your door
- Pre-paid Mastercard Travel card
- Pre-paid Seasons Travel Card (GBP Nominated)
Since 2013, they have grown rapidly by working through a network of professional advisors, solicitors and accountants providing an efficient, transparent foreign exchange and international payments service.
Frank Exchange Limited is a trading name of The Currency Cloud Limited, who is registered with The UK Data Protection Act, Registration Number Z1550331. Authorised by The Financial Conduct Authority under The Electronic Money Regulations 2011 and The Payment Services Regulations for the Issuing of Electronic Money and the Provision of payment services with FCA register number 900199.
Frank Exchange provide a unique approach to currency exchange and international payment services, for business or individuals with a requirement to transact in foreign currencies, and make or receive international payments.
Every time you quote or trade, you will see the ‘time stamped’ inter-bank rate, as well as the rate Frank Exchange are offering so you can trade with confidence knowing their margins and your rates are consistent and competitive.
Their high level of service is delivered through a complementary blend of experienced foreign exchange brokers and their online platform.
You can trade and pay in 30 seconds through Frank Exchange’s online platform which is simple and easy to use.
Seasons Travel Card
Frank Exchange has spent time researching the market to find the best international (foreign currency) debit card. Seasons are the perfect partner as they provide a Visa Debit Card which is denominated in the currency of your choice and only exchanges when you use it to draw cash from an ATM, or pay for goods or services. The main features are:
- Competitive exchange rates
- Transparent charging structure
- No buy-back fees
- Flexibility – use anywhere in the world, including the UK, where you see the Visa acceptance sign
- Free mobile app to check your balance and to use the converter.
Frank Exchange has partnered with No.1 Currency to provide:
- Travel money – next day, free delivery to your door, 0% commission, minimum order £1200
- Pre-Paid MasterCard® Travel Card (currency denominated), which offers:
– Value – competitive exchange rates
– Security – chip and pin protected
– Freedom – accepted any where you see the Mastercard ® acceptance mark worldwide
– Flexibility – lock in favourable exchange rates in advance
- VIP – preferential exchange rates in any No.1 Currency store
NB. Exchange rates and regulations vary from country to country, so please contact the Frank Exchange team to discuss your specific requirements.
Your Visa Seasons Card will be issued by Contis Financial Services Ltd who is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to issue e-money (Firm Reference Number: 900025) and is a member of Visa. Please note that Seasons Visa card is an electronic money product and although it is a product regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, it is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. We ensure that any funds received by you are held in a segregated account so that in the unlikely event that Contis Financial Services Ltd becomes insolvent your funds will be protected against claims made by creditors.
Mastercard® and the Mastercard® Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. The Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to licence by Mastercard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051).